1. No need to leave home
2. You won't have to deal with daily stress as:
- Spending hours in traffic to get to the company or when returning home;
- Taking crowded public transportation;
- Coping with bad weather, such as heavy rain and winds.
3. Being able to spend more time with family
4. Have time for personal projects
5. Being able to work from anywhere in the world.
6. Be able to be more productive
As the routine and the schedule of work are under your responsibility, you can choose the moments when you feel more disposed to exercise your activities.
1. Lack of organization
2. Accumulation of tasks: This is closely linked to the lack of organization.
4. Communication problems
5. Increase in household expenses
If you are interested in learning more about remote work and how to work with companies in the United States join our free webinars and be part of our community of remote developers.