As the first growth hire on our marketing team, this role is an opportunity to take our growth marketing from zero to one, drive the development and execution of our organic and paid growth campaigns, and deliver measurable business impact.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategy and execution to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Design and run organic and paid growth experiments across different channels with access to a healthy budget to scale channels with positive returns.
- Develop and optimize organic campaigns and channel strategy across SEO, SEM, email, website, paid digital, and more.
- Own and manage our marketing tech stack including email, site optimization, and analytics.
- Develop a culture of testing and experimentation to innovate on how we drive user growth, acquisition, and engagement.
- Analyze the results of all campaigns while finding opportunities to improve and optimize the performance going forward, and share big picture learnings with the larger team.
- Manage relationships with external vendors and agencies as needed.
- 3+ years of experience in growth and performance marketing (4-6 years of overall experience)
- Experience with SaaS companies with freemium models
- Conversion rate & landing page optimization experience
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Obsessed with finding and testing new ways to grow our user base
- Comfortable with developing organic growth strategies
- Data-driven with a love for funnel optimization and the ability to run analytically-rigorous experiments
- Scrappy with a growth-hacker mindset and highly adaptable with a drive for continuous improvement
- A creative thinker and self-starter who loves rolling up their sleeves
- An exceptional performer with a track record of high achievement
- Excited about working remotely and seeing the future in fully distributed teams!
- Experience in both B2B and B2C.
- Experience as an early marketing hire at a venture-backed startup (i.e. you love building startups).
💰 Competitive Compensation + Stock Options
💻 MacBook Pro + Accessories + High-Quality Audio/Video Equipment
🏥 US-based: Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
💰 US-based: 401K + Match
💗 Home-Office Stipends for Remote Work
🌴 Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
👶 Parental Leave and Fertility Benefits
Monthly Gym and Wellness Stipend
📚 Learning Budget (online courses, books, conferences, language lessons)